About holding "Beautiful Ocean, Charming China"
Photo exhibition commemorating the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of China
About holding "Beautiful Ocean, Charming China"
Notice of Photography Exhibition Commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the Founding of the Communist Party of China
In order to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of China, review and summarize the glorious history of the 100 years of the founding of the Communist Party of China, and praise the prosperous years and great achievements of the Chinese Communist Party in leading the people of all ethnic groups across the country to achieve great rejuvenation, and use images to reproduce and reflect all walks of life under the leadership of the Party. The fruitful results achieved on all fronts, and the spirit of the broad masses of people who love the party, the country, and the life, specially hold the "Beautiful Ocean, Charming China-Large-scale Photography Exhibition in Commemoration of the 100th Anniversary of the Founding of the Communist Party of China". The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. Organizer: China International Ocean Photography Association
2. Co-organizers: National Branches of China International Ocean Photography Association
2. Theme of the exhibition Beautiful ocean, charming China
The works mainly reflect the beautiful ocean, ocean ecology, ocean city, ocean culture, ocean economy, ocean protection, ocean tourism, and ocean-related humanities, folklore, food and other content under the leadership of the party.
3. Call for papers
From February 1, 2021 to May 1, 2021 (subject to receipt of formal submissions)
4. Review time
May 10-20, 2021
5. Exhibition location and time
1. Exhibition location: Originally scheduled to be held at the Beijing-National CPPCC Museum of Literature and History, it was changed to online due to the epidemic. Through the official platform of the China International Ocean Photography Association "Lang Hua Hai Ying" WeChat public account and Wei Photo to conduct global online exhibitions.
2. Exhibition time: May 21-October 21, 2021
6. Rules for Call for Papers
1. This exhibition is open to Chinese and overseas Chinese at home and abroad, photographers from all over the country, photography enthusiasts, and members of the China International Ocean Photography Association. The submitted works are available in color or black and white, and the shooting time is unlimited. Each author can submit up to 10 pieces and group works (group photos count as one piece).
2. The film exhibition is divided into two types: documentary and art, with documentary as the main category.
Documentary works can only make simple brightness and contrast adjustments, and may not increase or decrease the original image elements. For documentary submitted works, please keep the original data and pictures for retrieval when the works are selected. For documentary works, single and group photos must be provided with picture descriptions, including time, place and description of the shooting content. In addition to the general description, the group photo must also provide a sub-description of each work (within a total of 140 words). Each group photo work is limited to 4--9 pieces, directly submit the group photo puzzle.
There are no restrictions on shooting techniques and post-processing for artistic works, and no group photos are accepted for artistic works. All submitted works must be positive, and non-positive works are rejected. The submitted work must be a single author whose copyright belongs to him. Two-person or multi-person collaborative works are not accepted. After entering the exhibition, all disputes related to copyright and portrait rights shall be borne by the submitting author and have nothing to do with the organizer.
3. The quality of the submitted works is more than 3mb, within 10mb, and there is no limit to the length of pixels. Both mobile phone and camera can be used for shooting. All submitted works are submitted in JPEG format digital electronic pictures. Paper works are not accepted. For film works, please scan and submit as electronic pictures, and keep the original negatives for review when they are selected. The naming method of the submitted works is: category + author name + work name (group + number) + phone number + picture description (time, place, person, event)
4. The submission address is in the exclusive channel of the "Large-scale Photography Exhibition Commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the Founding of the Communist Party of China" in the competition area of the official website of Weishoot (https://www.weishoot.com/matchNewPCindex.html). You can browse the entries and understand the progress of the competition in real time. The situation is checked through the micro-camera on the mobile phone.
1. In this photography exhibition, 128 outstanding works (groups) will be selected from the drafted works for display. Among them: the works submitted by members of the China International Ocean Photography Association were selected 60%, and the works submitted by other authors were selected 40%. At the same time, the first, second and third prizes and excellence awards will be selected from the 128 entries in the exhibition. The specific rewards are as follows:
2 first prizes, each with a bonus of 20,000 yuan (including cash 10,000 + photography equipment worth 10,000 yuan)
4 second prizes, each with a bonus of 10,000 yuan (including 5,000 yuan in cash + 5,000 yuan worth of photography equipment)
6 third prizes, each with a bonus of 5,000 yuan (including 1,000 yuan in cash + 4,000 yuan worth of photography equipment)
16 outstanding awards, each with a bonus of 500 yuan (including 200 yuan in cash + a photographic costume worth 300 yuan)
100 selected awards, each rewarded a piece of photographic clothing worth 300 yuan
2. All award-winning and selected authors will be issued award certificates or selected certificates.
3. The works in the exhibition will be produced and printed ""Beautiful Ocean, Charming China-Collection of Large-scale Photography Exhibition Commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the Founding of the Communist Party of China" album, and the selected winners will receive a free album.
8. Relevant instructions
1. The organizer has the right to use the pictures and text descriptions of all selected works for public welfare dissemination, including publishing books, albums and recommending related media publications, and has the right to use them in public service advertisements, publicity, exhibitions and cultural activities. And no longer pay the author's remuneration.
2. All submitted authors are deemed to agree and abide by the above provisions. Any work that does not meet the entry requirements will be disqualified once found.
3. The right to interpret this call for papers belongs to the organizer.
Secretariat of China International Ocean Photography Association
January 29, 2021
Comprehend the changes...
《苗家小妹》 摄影：黄克南 《写生...
《初冬时节》组照一 摄影：刘 策 ...